Booking with us is easy, quick and secure!
We no longer charge any handling fees for using a personal credit or debit card when paying for your holiday with us (commercial and international credit cards are 1.96%). This new ruling came into force on 13.01.18.
1. Check online or ring/email office to check the availability of your desired holiday home.
2. Make an online/verbal/written provisional booking.
3. To secure your booking, our offices must receive a 30% deposit payment within 7 days. Payment may be made by bank transfer, credit or debit cards (Non EEA cards incur a 1.96% handling fee), or by cheque (payable to Cornish Holiday Cottages).
4. The final balance is due 28 days before arrival. No reminder will be sent. If the booking is made within 28 days of the holiday start date, then the full balance is due immediately.
5. When you place your first booking with us you will be asked to authenticate your payment card to the value of £200. Similar to a credit card ‘swipe’ at a hotel this allows us to hold this information as security again any (unlikely) damage. No monies will be debited without speaking with you first. You will receive an email requesting this two weeks before your stay.
6. On receipt of the balance payment, a confirmation letter, the joining instructions and directions to the property will be sent to you.
Then all you have to do is have a great holiday!