– Parking for up to four cars. Wooden bridge to front door, (the door is 900mm wide).
– Entrance lobby. Lift access. Generator power controls (which will cut in automatically in the unlikely event of a power cut). Personal alarm re-set controls.
– Utility room with accessible wc, grab rails, basin and personal alarm.
– Large open plan sitting room/dining room with wood burning stove and kitchen. Internal stairs (13 steps – 840mm wide) to ground floor.
– Kitchen: The kitchen has a ‘rise and fall’ white Corian worktop on the north side of the building. Inset into this is the sink, drainer and induction hob. The winding tool to enable this section of kitchen to rise and fall is kept in the wine glass cupboard, to the right of the extractor fan.The NEFF oven has a ‘slip and slide’ door. Beneath it is a pull out shelf to enable easier transfer of dishes to another area of the kitchen. There is another pull out shelf underneath the adjacent microwave.
– Glazed balcony with table and six chairs. External, wooden, open tread stairs (13 steps) to ground level.
– Lift access. The Orona, illuminated lift is utilised by fully closing the door behind you and holding down the ‘0′ button to descend to the ground floor. You must depress this button continually during the descent to keep the lift moving. To ascend to the first floor, depress the ‘1′ button as above. Please note that the lift doors will not open unless the lift has reached is furthest position.
– Hall leading to all bedrooms, plus glazed fire escape door to garden.
– The hall at its narrowest point (between the stair newel post and the adjacent wall) is 820mm.
– One accessible super-king (6ft, or ‘zip and link’ 2 x 3ft beds) bedroom with en-suite bathroom with wheel/walk-in wet room shower cubicle, (removable) shower chair, bath, wc with grab rails, basin, heated towel rail and personal alarm. The bedroom has glazed, swing back doors onto the outer terrace. Wall reading lights, recessed lighting, bedside tables, chest of drawers, dressing table, chair and clothes hanging rail. Bed risers are available (on request) should you wish the bed to be elevated to allow access for a (hire) hoist.
– Terrace, composite hard standing, wooden table and 8 chairs, plus barbeque.
– The bedroom adjacent to the master bedroom has a single bed, bedside table, wall mounted, reading light, tall chest of drawers with fold up mirror and hanging rail for clothes.
– Bunk bedroom, full size (3ft), wall mounted, directional reading lights, bedside table, chest of drawers and green elephant stool/toy.
– Wet room shower with wc, basin and heated towel rail.
– Second double bedroom, super-king (6ft, or ‘zip and link’ 2 x 3ft beds) with en-suite shower room, wc, basin and heated towel rail. Frosted, floor to ceiling window.